Digital Architecture with Zachman Framework
This workshop will focus on how to define Digital Enterprise and IT systems to ensure faster and reliable implementation for growth opportunities. Our customers across the globe agree that sixteen hours spent with Sunil Dutt Jha would not only save years of hard work, trial & errors but provides the undue advantage of using Architecture as a tool for business differentiation.
1. A MUST if you want to ACCELERATE Digital Transformation (project, $5mn and above) and resolve digital PERFORMANCE problems
2. If you are part of a select group, chosen for difficult and challenging projects, go beyond your gut feel, go deeper into Digital Anatomy, Digital Enterprise, highly recommended
ICMG Digital Architecture Leadership Certification (IDALC) Program is specially designed for business and technology executives. This workshop will address how to manage Digital "disorders" and emerging opportunities using Enterprise Architecture.
Who Should Attend
If you are the chosen one entrusted with the responsibility for the digital journey for one or more of the following
1. New Business Model (e.g. new product, new service offerings, new revenue opportunities, product transformation)
2. Customer Experience (e.g. purchasing process, service availability)
3. Operational efficiency (e.g. process optimization, capital use, supply chain, employee integration)
It's important to find how to effectively use Digital Technologies (infrastructure) such as IoT, Big data, Wearable computing, Cloud computing, Social media, E-Commerce, Robots, Drones, Mobile Apps which are key to the smart factory, automation, infotainment, remote maintenance, digital products, etc.
What You Will Learn
Learn 12 Methodologies to Kick start Digital Transformation or the next project.
1. How to extract Digital Elements from Enterprise & Enterprise IT
2. Refine Business Strategies and IT Execution using six-step transformation
3. Improve Digital business by improving Business Processes using process elements
4. Create Digital IT Architecture using IT primitives ( data, function, network, rules, UI, timing)
5. Create Enterprise Architecture for Digital Enterprise using the interconnected model of models
6. Create Digital Anatomy (incrementally and iteratively)
7. Create Digital X-Rays on demand for issues and emerging opportunities 5-7 days cycle
8.Methodology for Business Transformation by aligning six enterprise variables and six stages of transformation across multiple function units (departments such as Sales, Marketing, IT, Engineering, HR, Finance, etc)
9. Methodology for COTs Selection
10. Digital IT Portfolio Rationalization
11. Innovative solutions and services by effectively combining the six variables
12. How to create a digital solution for CEO problems in 30 days cycle
This is a hands-on workshop with nearly 70% of the time spent in the case study and lab session.
Value Added Service
- Pre-workshop kit (Rs 999)
It consists of Skill Test, White papers, Presentations, Short videos
- Post-workshop kit (Rs1999)
All the workshop case studies summary slides (PDFs),
Additional Case studies ( PDFs)
Mock Test Paper
Webinars - 2
- Post-workshop Q&A ( Rs 4000 / hr)
Subject related queries are answered by ICMG Consultants
- Certification ( Two Levels)
Level 1 - Essentials ( Rs 5999)
Level 2 - Practitioner (Rs 11999)